Testify

The error that kept blocking access to the exam registration portal has been dealt with. Hooray! However, When I checked the website, it looked as though the IT department deleted my previous record sheet. Oh well, I thought to myself, I'll just take a minute to set it up again. Apparently deleting the record sheet did not delete my data from the system. The site rejected my student ID code because "someone has already registered with this number."

So...It looks like I'll have to send more frustrated emails.

On the upside, the literature class informed me that I do not have to register for the exam. Since it is administered electronically, I just have to click the link on the course webpage on the day it opens up. Embarrassingly, the course administrator sent out the email explaining this minutes after I emailed someone else asking what to do. What's important though is that I got an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment