Housing Sweet Housing

AT LAST!

With a month and a half to go before leaving for Germany, I finally have a definite place to stay! Literally the day after I sent a few frantic emails asking for an update, I received an offer for an apartment style dorm room just ten minutes away from the main campus and right across the way from the fitness center. That should help keep me balanced as I explore a culinary land of meat and starches. yum.

I also have the date of my enrollment meeting. October 1st, the same day I can move in to my apartment. Since I booked a flight figuring that I might need to be in Germany earlier than that, I will have a few days in some youth hostel before I really get down to business. I intend to spend most of that time unconscious. A 6 hour timezone change makes for one sleepy traveler.

As a random aside that will likely come up again later...there is a free class at the gym called acrobatics, another one called wheel gymnastics, and yet another called juggling.


No comments:

Post a Comment